Watch the #AGis Town Hall
You can make a real and lasting difference through a STEM career in food and agriculture. It’s a broad field with exciting new high-tech career paths, so come for answers to your questions about what #AGis from thought leaders in the field. As a college or high school student, you are the future of the STEM workforce in food and agriculture. On April 27th, you’re invited to learn more!
Who’s invited? Current high school and college students interested in STEM.
How can you attend? Either in person, if you’re in the DC metropolitan area, or virtually through Facebook Live.
If you would like to register as a group or you would like to find out more, e-mail Brian.Jackson@STEMconnector.org.
– Dr. Celeste Clark, SVP, Chief Sustainability Officer, Kellogg Company (Retired)
– Michael D’Ambrose, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Archer Daniels Midland Company (Video Presentation)
– Dr. Robb Fraley, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Monsanto Company
– Sarah Schellpeper, Career Foundations Program – Operations Trainee, Smithfield Foods
– Chantel Simpson, Fellow, STEMconnector, PhD Student, Virginia Tech
– Dr. Taylor Wallace, Food and Nutrition Expert – Blogger – Media Correspondent, George Mason University