STEMconnector® is a consortium of over 165 companies, associations, societies, policy organizations, government entities, universities and academic institutions concerned with STEM education and the future of human capital. With several products and services, STEMconnector® is both a resource and a service, designed to link “all things STEM.” STEMconnector®’s network includes organizations at the local, state, national and global levels. STEMconnector® focuses on the STEM workforce and jobs, with a particular emphasis on diversity and women. Our work spans the entire pipeline (K-J–Kindergarten to Jobs) and how STEM education experiences translate into careers. STEM 2.0 partnerships are at our core, positioned throughout STEMconnector®.
Here are our general benefits:
• Attendance at all STEMconnector events.
• Counsel around STEM outreach and strategy.
• Communications partnerships via STEMdaily and social media
• Active participation on nation platforms that encourage public private partnerships
• Access to exclusive member content.
Founded in 2011, STEMconnector® (SC) is the organization for STEM education and jobs. SC brings together 165+ organizations as part of an established platform designed to leverage partnerships and collaboration to advance the STEM economy and the future of jobs. Our collective network represents the entire talent pipeline and impacts millions of jobs. SC is owned by Diversified Search, the largest women-owned executive search firm in the U.S. and with global search capabilities in 29 countries.
- Provide a platform for collaboration and partnerships for our members
- Establish STEMconnector® as the leading platform for STEM thought leadership
- Establish an effective community of practice for practitioners seeking to impact STEM education and workforce development.
- Help design career pathways to jobs
- Bridge the gap between academic institutions and employers
- Build public awareness of the opportunities that STEM careers represent for economic inclusion
- Consolidate as the one-stop for STEM information
Become a Member
Interested in becoming a member? Fill out our contact form here and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly. Membership fees, products, options and benefits vary on a case by case basis, so one of our Business Development Team Members can help find a solution best suited for your organization.