Founded in 2011, STEMconnector® (SC) is the organization for STEM education and jobs. SC brings together 165+ organizations as part of an established platform designed to leverage partnerships and collaboration to advance the STEM economy and the future of jobs. Our collective network represents the entire talent pipeline and impacts millions of jobs. SC is owned by Diversified Search, the largest women-owned executive search firm in the U.S. and with global search capabilities in 29 countries.
- Provide a platform for collaboration and partnerships for our members
- Establish STEMconnector® as the leading platform for STEM thought leadership
- Establish an effective community of practice for practitioners seeking to impact STEM education and workforce development.
- Help design career pathways to jobs
- Bridge the gap between academic institutions and employers
- Build public awareness of the opportunities that STEM careers represent for economic inclusion
- Consolidate as the one-stop for STEM information
- Qualcomm Continues Inspiring Underrepresented Students to Explore STEM Education by Expanding the Reach of the Qualcomm Thinkabit Lab Nationwide (PRNewswire)
- Student Panelists Set The Tone at #GSTS2017
- Autonomous Vehicles Will Add US$81 Billion in New Premiums for Auto Insurers by 2025, According to Accenture Report
- Day of Design™: STEMconnector® Launches new Design Thinking Initiative Join the Movement
- Discovery Education and Nutrients For Life Foundation Award Six Middle Schools Grants In National “Let It Grow Contest,” Focused on the Science Behind Agriculture